Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update to the max!

Hello Everybody!

It has been a long time since I updated. I can blame it on finding a new place to live, moving, working, and eating hamburgers.

So first off I need to post... that my film "Bookkeeper of the Universe" was accepted into the Ottawa International Animation festival!


Yeah! It will screen in the Student Showcase on Saturday October 17th and Sunday the 18th. Check out the line up at the screening!



And check out my Ottawa film page at the link below!




I will be attending the whole festival and both screenings. So please hunt me down after the screenings and say HI!

I have also entered Bookkeeper into a bunch of other festivals and I am waiting to hear the results! I have been doing a lot of drawing lately and I decided to post another colored character. WHAM!


He is a bowler! I am thinking about giving him a sweet bowling alley background. Heck I may even design more bowlers.

Well that's if for this post! Catch you guys soon!

2 comments: