Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boston Underground Film Festival

Hey guys,

Chalk up one more festival for "Bookkeeper of the Universe"! It will be screening at the 2011 Boston Underground Film Festival. My film will be screening on March26th at 12:30PM and March 31st at 5:45PM at the Kendall Square Cinema in Cambridge.


It will be screening in the Illustrated Oddities program alongside Gina Kamentsky's "House Bunny" and also with Adrian Garcia's "Don't Text and Drive". So Mass Art will be quite "oddly" represented at this show. Don Hertzfeldts "Wisdom Teeth" will also be playing in the same program. Check out the link below to see more info about the program. (My film still is at the top of the page!)

1 comment:

  1. "Something Left, Something Taken" is in the program too! One of my favorites.

    I can't say if I'll be there yet though. I want to see the films and support you and the other people I know who are in it, but they screwed me over when I was in the show last year. I hope they're more on top of things this year.

    Anyway, I don't mean to be a downer. Congratulations on getting in, and having your screen cap on the top of the page! Lookin' snazzy.

    ReplyDelete