Monday, March 30, 2009

Degree Project!

So it may be late, but I am excited.




I just finished assembling the first 1:30 of my Degree project and I am happy how it has turned out! Tomorrow (today rather) we have a big critique with the entire senior animation class. I have my voice tracks down, I just don't have final sound. So I use the voice over tool in final cut, and did a one shot performance. WHAMO! I feel with sound, it is a lot easier to understand.

More stills!






The last still is pretty nutty. This is from a lip synced section. I am now getting pretty comfortable with lip syncing. I really want to push these drawings even further. I want to see how much I can get away with, and how much fun I can have. Tracing characters gets boring. So I am going to warp them and go nuts.


BLAM.

More to come!

-Andy Gallagher!

No comments:

Post a Comment