Friday, January 30, 2009

First post!

Hello everybody! This is the quintessential first blog post. Here I explain that this is my first blog entry, and that I am excited to be starting this blog. YES!

So I think I should write a little about myself now. SWEET! Ok so my name is Andrew Gallagher. I am a senior animation major at Massachusetts College of Art and Design (MCAD?) in Boston Mass. I am currently working on my degree project, a project in which must be completed to graduate. I am working on a hand drawn ink animation tentatively titled "Book Keeper". More to come on that LATER though.

Besides animation I like hiking, trekking, video, biking, drawing, traveling, paintball, photography, drumming, street art, and video games. I will also be posting different things from my travels in here. So check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment